Wednesday 17 August 2011

Butterflies in Germany

We went away to Germany and stayed in a hotel where there wasn't any internet reception in our room in the outbuilding. Only on the courtyard which was already used by several mosquitoes who wanted to be paid...
Here are a few photos from the garden of our new house which we hope to move to at the end of the year.

Large White, when I was little my Grandmother always called it Lemonbutterfly, which might or might not its official name in Austria. In any case I do like that name better. Way cuter.


Small Tortoiseshell


My favourite, the Peacock. Aren't the colours gorgeous?


Red Admiral


I'm not sure what this one is called, I couldn't find it on this website for certain. Translated from German it would big oxeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment