Tuesday 13 September 2011

Counterfeit Kit

I've been following the Counterfeit Kit blog for a while now. I've resisted so far because I thought I don't have enough matching pieces but when I prepared some page kits for a crop recently I thought I can do this. This months kit to counterfeit is from Sweet Peach Crop Shop So here's my first attempt.


I concentrated mainly on the colour which gave me the chance to use this very funky retro Sassafras Cardstock. I will use this, I will, I will... there are some fitting photos from the seventies somewhere in a box that feature a wallpaper just like this. Even the colour is close if I remember correctly. My Mum was really at the height of fashion back then. Other than that I've got a bit of everything, Scenic Route, October Afternoon, My Mind's eye. The embellishments are some Maya Road ribbon slides, Prima flowers and lots of lonely little pieces lost at the bottom of boxes which will now get hopefully their place out in the limelight. Now I just need time to get some layouts done.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are joining in. I love the prints and colors in your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Welcome, cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that retro paper - we had some curtains like that I seem to remember! Great colour choices too - hope you enjoy playing along as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit - so glad you've decided to join in. Enjoy scrapping with all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Glad to see you taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oranges are so much fun. Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete