Tuesday 18 October 2011

Scrapbooks

I've organized my scrapbooks again, mainly I've given up on the Stacy Julian concept of storing layouts in a seperate binder before I put them into the final album. Way to complicated, the layouts just ended up on top of the binders gathering dust. So I've now prepared all the albums with enough page protectors and then once I finished a layout I will just drop them in. Or so is the plan. 



In any case they look much prettier than the black plastic binders I had in the shelf before. And there were only four of them. Now there are seven ! albums instead. That's because the binders were too big to store upright so I had them lying down taking away lots of space. I'm very pleased how they look but I feel there is something missing, orange maybe?

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I like orange maybe you can use orange for a BOM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete