Saturday 11 February 2012

Counterfeit kit layout #1


I made the first layout with my kit and I used one of the borders I had for ages and also the big journalling block. I am rather pleased with this. I also managed to use some memorabilia in the form of a little letter Big Monkey had written to Little Monkey. She normally doesn't do this, well, as he can't read it's a bit pointless but she tucked this note into his bed one night. So I thought it would be sweet to keep this to show them when they are older. I always keep notes and messages but it all gets overhand and I rarely use them on my pages so this is a good start. What do you do with these memorabilia?

9 comments:

  1. Nicely done - doesn't it feel great to get that old stuff onto pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! What a great idea for a layout. Love that title too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute wavy word border....love that diamond pattern under the journaling

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I'm working on a page right now that does the same! Sweet page and photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh memorabilia is a tricky topic, isn't it? I'm a saver but don't use it so often - but I was given a Smash book for my birthday and hope that when I start using it, the every day stuff will find a place in there. I think I use it more in minibooks than on my layouts but this little cute note is perfect on this layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute note - I like getting notes from small people, love their writing and spelling. Well done on getting a page done :)

    ReplyDelete