Monday 22 March 2010

Painting


On Friday big monkey decided that she didn't want to scrapbook with me after all. Go upstairs and check your email, she ordered, I'm busy. Right, after 10 minutes she told me that I could come downstairs to check out her latest piece of artwork. She painted the little flowerpot she had chosen for me as a Mother's Day present.
After that big monkey was ready to spend some time with me, but not for anything artistic she wanted to do a scientific experiment. Sounds like fun, we decided to start with something easy and test the ph of various things we could find in the kitchen. We read in our book that we could use a red cabbage concoction for this. But due to the lack of any cabbages in the house we had to resort to plain old test paper. We still had fun and enjoyed some together time without little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment