Saturday 18 June 2011

365 - 168 more dies

Right, so yesterday I said, I need more dies for my big Shot? Well, I went off and did a bit of looking and a bit of ordering and you know? They are here, they came this morning. How cool is that?
So these are the flowers I cut when I first got the machine.


Then today I had to cut the 3d flower that I got brand new and Big Monkey loved the little bird, so we had to cut a few of those. I had to make a Father's Day card, obviously.


Then I realized there was one empty space in Big Monkey's album so I had to fill that up and because I got a strawberry die, I had to use photos to go with that.


Thanks for the offer of persuading Daddy Monkey, Kylie, but he had agreed already. He just ordered himself a new, handmade and expensive watch. So he seems to feel better if I get to buy myself a few new dies for my new toy. The company I ordered from is not only fast they also are a lot cheaper than the other shops. What's not to like?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I'll have to come play at your house for a change ;) Lots of fun dies.

    Funny how dh's understand the need to buy things, especially after they've expressed it themselves.

    ReplyDelete