Tuesday 27 April 2010

Garden work

I've decided to create a bigger flower bed so on Saturday with the monkeys at a birthday party at the British Museum I got going.
Before:

As always with work in the garden it took much longer and was much more exhausting that I hoped it would be.
After:

I'm pleased with the new bed though, there will be space for flowers and for vegetables. I will have to take out some more stones though, it's a very well drained soil in my garden. I've found though that plants also like a bit of soil to attach their roots to.
On Sunday we had a look at a possible party venue for Big Monkeys upcoming Birthday. I think Little Monkey approved.

Big Monkey thought that balloon animals were needed. She made this one in preparation. Unfortunately "coleman" didn't survive the car journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment